Wednesday, October 03, 2007

NEWS 10 04 07

Lots to report in the world of TOILET PUCK. I pitched The Refreshing Adventures Of Toilet Puck to OASIS ANIMATION, and they love the idea. I didn't even have to say to much during the pitch. I started explaining the concept and the producers just started going off on all the possibilities and they actually ended up saying all the stuff that I wanted to say during my pitch, but didn't have to because they were totally on the same page as me. So for the next 2 years, the ball is in their court. They are going to do all the leg work, the travel, the pitching, the meetings with broadcasters. I have a good feeling about this. I really like Jacques at Oasis, he is just a great guy. I trust him completely to pitch Toilet Puck as well, if not better, than I would myself. I put together a kick ass bible for the pitch. And now I am working on a one page flyer for MIPCOM. So here's just one of the expressions of TOILET PUCK I did for the flyer. The color of his clip/clothes/belt/whatever it is he is holding on to, changed from what it was before. I accidentally colored it the color you see in the pic above, and I like it better than what it was before.

No comments: