Friday, May 29, 2009

THE INTRO IS COMPLETE!!!!!



OR

CLICK HERE! TO SEE THE INTRO

I am very happy with how the intro turned out. The idea behind the intro was to make it fast paced, with lots of quick cuts, and tons of action. Then when the show starts the pace is instantly ground to a halt. The show is slow paced, with no action at all. So the intro serves a couple of purposes; first, it gives us some contrast in pacing. Second, it shows the characters have a history and a life outside the washroom, making them more real. The show takes place entirely in a washroom, so the intro was a good place to escape that.
The theme song was written by my friend Haris Cehajic many years ago, when he was in a band from Brampton Ontario, called DILAN DOG. I loved the song from the moment I heard it, and right away thought it would make a great intro for a cartoon. Now, more than 10 years later, I finally got to use it.

No comments: